The following frequently asked questions are just a few to help you understand why our clients find us so easy to work with. Regardless of your current knowledge or experience, we’re a full service provider that will assist every step of the way to deliver you an online presence.
|1) Why should I choose Fresh Online Solutions as a design or hosting service provider? We firmly believe this is a no brainer. We have plenty of satisfied customers to back up commitments, plus we’ll inform and educate you every step of the way so there are no surprises.
2) Can you edit my old website or do you need to start from scratch? Yes, we can edit your old website.
3) Do you host websites? Yes, we offer a variety of cost effective plans to meet your online presence needs.
4) How long does it take to create a website? On average 30 to 45 days.
5) Is payment due before my site is completed? No, just a small deposit is needed to get started and the balance is due 30 days after completion and when you’re 100% satisfied.
6) Do you offer email services? Yes, our hosting packages offer email address capabilities with a variety of storage and quantities to meet your needs. We also offer Office 365 and Gmail for Business services.
7) What happens when I want to update my site? We can design a content management based (CMS) website and offer you training to maintain it yourself, or we can maintain it for you at extremely affordable rates.
8) Will you register a domain name for my company? Yes. Not only that, we’ll also assist with the appropriate configuration.
9) What if I don’t even know where to start? Well you’ve come to the right place, because that is our specialty. We offer a free one on one consultation to educate you on the process and to fully understand your business needs, followed up with a detailed proposal to help you get started.